Friday, March 14, 2014

Nan and Byrons' Goodness!

Beet Burger Bliss!
Beet You To It!



Ohhhhhhh Myyyyyyy this place is super awesome! My best buddy and I, have special "girl date night" and do our best to try out the BEST restaurants in Charlotte. I met the Executive Chef, Jamie Lych and his super fun wife, Courtney Lynch, through a mutual friend and found out about this little gem, GO NOW! Nan and Byron's rocks, and I know you'll love it!



Nan and Byron's is owned by the same owners of 5church and located in the Charlotte South End area! It took over the little Vinny's Seafood spot, and they turned this restaurant into a gorgeous hot spot! The ambiance is inviting and beautiful, and the food was amazing! I will definitely visit again soon!



I was told about Nan and Byrons' amazing Beet Burger and had to try it! Being a vegetarian, I'm quite the connoisseur for veggie burgers and found this one to be top notch- WOW! The beet burger was packed with amazingly great flavor, perfectly earthy, made to perfection, and super yummy! I loved that it was red in color too!



My bestie opted for the alternate veggie option, the Portobello Mushroom with Mac N' Cheese, and why not some delicious home fries?! YUMMMMMMM! Another super awesome girl's dinner night out complete. Time to let others try 'em out too!



Check out their Menu: HERE!
Nan and Byron's is located at:
Charlotte, NC, 28203
Make Your Dinner Reservation at:
980.224.7492

Good Company, Great Food, LOVE YOUR PLACE! Thanks for the eats!
Live. Laugh. Stuff Your Face.


No comments:

Post a Comment