Sunday, April 21, 2013

Tamin' My Mane: Part Deux

Skip the Blonde Jokes, Gentlemen!
Well, Maybe Just One...


Zee Blonde Bombshell Strikes Again!!

Q. What do you call a brunette between two blondes???
A. LUCKY! (She finally gets some attention)!

HAHA just kidddddinnngggg...all joking aside, it's time to get back to some serious hair business...!

You know that sickening feeling located in the pit of your stomach right after a horrible haircut?! Arggghhh...I know, me too!! It's the absolute worst...and, after my last experience, I vowed- Neverrrrr Again!! The butchered Lady Gaga staring back at me in the mirror left me horrified and in desperate need of a quick fix... 

Thank my lucky stars, I stumbled upon my most favorite Hairdresser yet, and now friend, Vicki Hendrick. She's the Owner of London Grace Salon, cleverly named after her super adorable little girl...and, you can find her at the Lenox Salons located in South Charlotte, NC.

Vicki Hendrick's super sweet, funny, and makes your salon experience overall enjoyable. The prices are very reasonable, and most importantly, she never disappoints. I started going to Vicki after receiving a haircut and dye job from hell. My close friend recommended her to fix my hair up, and I am sooooo glad that I listened, the results were and always are amazing! 

Vicki Hendrick
 Owner of London Grace Salon

As you all know, blondes truly do have more fun...that being said, Spring is here, and I need my super Platinum blond hair back for the sunny beach look...ohhhh yaaa! I hate when my hair turns out orange-y/red instead of blond, and I never have this problem with Vicki. She only takes an 1.5-2 Hours for my partial highlight, cut, and style...not too shabby at all!! My mane's so long right now, I had to stand for my last cut...cray cray!!! HA!

Need to see some results first?? I gotcha' covered...

Let the Foiling Begin...

Before

And the Aftermath...

After
As Always, Thank youuuuu, Vicki! You're the Best!
Check my girl out, you won't be disappointed

Missed the First Tamin' My Mane??


No comments:

Post a Comment