Sunday, September 30, 2012

Challenge: Scare Yourself into Fitness!!

The October Abs and Push-Up Challenge...
Any Takers??

Food & Healthy=A Great Combo if it's Done Right
I am planning a trip to Vegas with my little sister, Marcie's 21st Birthday in November, and it's time to kick things up a notch for a great Vegas-Style Body!! I know, I know...if, I lose her, she'll be on the roof! That being said, get fit with My Abs & Push-up Challenge covering all of the major areas: Arms, Core, Abs, and Stomach...get it right, get it tight!

Your Kids will Follow Your Regiments...make them good ones!
I challenge you to take a before and afterpPhoto in order to realize how much dedication and effort pay-off...plus, you'll prolly be a sexy beast starting November 1st!! :)

Don't worry about the scale, worry about how you feel, and how your  clothing size decreases!
October Push-up Challenge:

*If you can't complete the full amount, don't give up, just breakdown the sets. For example, Week 2: 2 sets of 10 push-ups instead of 20 push-ups in a row.

Week 1: 10 Full Push-Ups/Day COMPLETED FOR THE WIN!
I just completed one week of the Push-ups and Abs Challenge...I hope I am not alone in this!! I can TOTALLY notice a difference already!! Feel free to leave tips, inspiration, and stories about your first week!! Great Job!!

Week 2: 20 Full Push-Ups/Day COMPLETED FOR THE WIN!!!
Alright Ladies and Gents, I hope you continue to follow my challenge!! I can't believe that 14 days are already down...keep on keeping on!!! Now...for the 30 push-ups!

Week 3:  30 Full Push-Ups/Day COMPLETED FOR THE WIN!!!

Week 4: 40 Full Push-Ups/Day  COMPLETED FOR THE WIN!!! 

Youtube Video Tips for the Perfect Pushup

 Youtube Video: 10 Push-up Variations

*This may not seem like a huge challenge, but it is a supplemental workout, and you still have to complete it whether or not you ran a half-marathon or in need of the hangover-pass (ain't gonna happen)! Also, if you're so awesome, add more push-ups every week or do multiple reps throughout your day. Keep in mind, I want you to look forward to this challenge every day, to feel stronger as every day passes! Don't over-exert yourself the first day putting yourself out or creating a grumpy mood for the next day. Your mind is a powerful tool, think positive and know that you can. :)

My Mantra when Running, when I'm gettin' tired, I repeat this to myself, and I haven't stopped until  the  End Since!
October Abs:

This is a fun-you-choose-your-workout-challenge: Only 10-15 Minute Abs, you choose your workout, just complete one every day. Check out random blogs, youtube videos, magazine and website articles to help you to complete a random Abs Challenge Every Day for the Month of October...31 total!! You choose and choose wisely, because our goal is to get ripped, son!!

Killer Abs
Some Great Tutorials:
13 Ab Routines 
300 Reps for Perfect Abs
Click on the captions for the Ab Routines...
Pilates Idea Abs Challenge

6 Different Animated Moves...Great Workouts
Beast Mode Engaged

Yoga & Rock Hard Abs




Rihanna's Ab Routine


That's what's up!!

New Addition Abs 8 Minute Simulator Youtube Video

New Youtube Abs Routine by Simulator Youtube Video

New Great Abs Routine Workout and Form Information

Have a Great Routine?? Comment and Spread the Word...keep checking back for  Workout Updates!

6 comments:

  1. Kendal this is a great idea! I cannot wait until November the 8th and we look like the people above going to Vegas for my birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me either...Beast-Mode Engaged, my Abs will be able to break tree-trunks AND don't even get me started on my arms!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Week 1 Update: WOW, I can definitely notice a change in my abs already, and I am really going to try and complete ab routines more often after the challenge! As for push-ups, I really focused on form and did a great job! Today is the beginning of Week 2, and I'm not gonna lie, I did the 20 push-ups in a row, and it was HARD HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha it really is hard when your focusing on your form. I don't look like the people above yet but I mean I'm pretty close bwhaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will say, I did my Challenge after a 5.5 Mile Run and weight set LOL...BUT, GEEEZZZZZZ...I had to complete my challenge in two sets for Day 1 of Week 3 (20 then 10 push-ups) HAHA! I'm actually surprised though, because I'm finding push-ups easier every day. I'm going to keep this up after October. Anyone else's thoughts?? Regrets? HA

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, I'm actually shocked that I haven't missed a single day yet!! The 30 push-ups were easier as, I have gone along...I LOVE THIS CHALLENGE!! I'm a push-up machine, my abs are looking pretty dang good too!! Anyone else finish ALL 3 weeks without missing a single day??

    ReplyDelete