Wednesday, October 24, 2012

November Book Club...Challenge Your Mind!

Anything Oprah can do, I can do Better...
November Book Club: Reading Our Way to the Top!


The Fountainhead:
Get it Here for Cheap

There is no feeling to describe the amazing ability the power of a great book has over us. Books have the ability to paint visual landscapes, put us in scenarios and adventures that explore gray areas, and provide us with the ability to challenge and understand different perspectives. The Trendy Kendie Book Club is created to read and evaluate all different genres of literature, and I am very open to book suggestions and commentary. 

I have always wanted to participate in a Book Club, because I generally like to discuss and explore different perspectives and ideals. Since, I am no longer in school, it would be nice to continue the class tradition of spreading different views...so, I decided to create my own! There is nothing better than the smell of a freshly opened book and the feeling of dissecting an author's brilliant masterpiece.

Wanna Break it Down?? Lets start with the Trendy Kendie November Book Club Launch. My favorite book of all time is, Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, and I thought I would choose our first book by the same author, The Fountainhead (Pre-Atlas Shrugged). I would like to begin our book club November 1st and discuss different portions of the novel throughout November. Gimme a shout if you are going to participate!! That way, I'll know how many people are joining the club!

GET YOUR BOOKS NOW!!!


Trendy Kendie November Book Club Itinerary:

November 1st-7th Pages: 1-100
November 8th-14th Pages: 101-200
November 15th-21st Pages: 201-300
November 22nd-28th Pages: 301-400
Nov 29th-Dec 5th Pages: 401-500
December 6th-12th Pages: 501-600
December 13th-19th Pages: 601-704 (The End)


Happy Reading...I Can't Wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment