Monday, October 22, 2012

This is My Zombie Killin' Shirt

Zombies Eat Your Brains Out...
NOM, NOM, NOM!! Can't Touch This!

Zombies Attack!
WOW, what a super-fun-great Event!! I hope you didn't miss out and survived the Zombie Challenge with all of your brain intact?! I am so glad that I had the opportunity to check out Renaissance Park, and I have to say, it's pretty sweet and packed with fun stuff (trails, golf, picnic areas, tennis courts, softball fields, and pretty much the works)! I plan on running some of their trails in the future...as, I have become accustomed to the woods after getting lost multiple times while off-trailin' in hopes of keepin' my brains, what's left of 'em!!

Don't forget your costume...makes for a way more funnnn race!

Marcie Gettin' Wiggy Wit it!!
This is My Zombie Killin' Shirt
I will definitely try this Challenge out again next year!! I loved being a human, because the feeling of being chased by Zombies is pretty nice for the ol' adrenaline rush and running speed! 
My Zombie Killin' Shirt
RRRRUUUUUUNNNNN
Gregory FX did a fantastic job of the Zombie Make-up...peeps were seriously creepy! Really cool to see everybody out in their "Zombie Best" making for a super scary run! Not gonna' lie, after this challenge...if, I'm ever caught in a Zombie Apocalypse, just off me!! I can't deal with the nervous energy and human screamssssss-AAAAHHHHHHH!

Zombies Waiting to Attack
Make-up courtesy of Gregory FX
Chalk up another Great Run with Great Friends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment